In 2015 The Hebe Foundation:
- Worked with 196 Young people over 5 youth projects, which were spread across 5 boroughs and 2 cities.
- Collaborated with 10 professional organisations and 5 youth organisations.
- Engaged 209 volunteers, many from the corporate world.
- Achieved an outstanding 99% beneficiary project completion rate.
- 78% were from low income/disadvantaged environments
- 6% NEET (not in education, employment or training)
- 21% with SEN (special education needs)
- 3% referral
- 98% BAME (Black, Asian and Minority Ethnicity)
- 81% came from lone parent families
Our Sponsors & Collaborators – Huge thanks go out to:
Eversheds (global law firm), The Big Lottery Fund, Tesco Charity Trust, Team London (Mayor
of London), Cambridge Associates, The Woodward Charitable Trust, M & G Investments, The
Sojourner Trust, The Northern Trust, Heathrow Community Fund, Montgomery/OTSA,
Heathrow Express, Heathrow Airport, The Challenge and Spark!