The Hebe Foundation is a Christian Youth organisation that works with all young people aged 13-20 years old to help them discover & use their talents. We provide Young People with a safe environment in which to expand their minds, learn new skills and discover their talents in fun creative ways. We focus on building young people’s key life skills, employability skills and ethical values through quality projects London wide, in response to the genuine needs of the young people and their communities. Our projects are positive, productive and serve to show young people in a favourable light.
Please look around, leave a message, and find out how you can get involved.
We share a burning passion to see young people grow in every area, and for us to be able to provide them with the environment and tools for that growth. We create innovative, inspiring, educational and engaging projects for all young people. We believe that no matter a young person’s personal circumstances, ethnicity, ability or economic placement, they all deserve an equal chance to discover and use their talents with the support of those equipped to do so.
Our Core Aims
◦ Identify, develop and release the talents within a young person.
◦ To provide young people with a safe environment in which to expand their minds, learn new skills and discover their talents in an enjoyable creative way.
◦ To develop confidence, self-exploration & renewal of a young person.
◦ Teach the young people the merits of good work ethics, hard work, team building, good leadership, wisdom & love.
◦ Help young people take healthy ownership of the environments they operate within.
◦ Equip young people with skills that can be applied to all areas of their lives, enabling them to become well rounded members of society that bring about positive change.
◦ Build relationships with the community and local businesses to bridge the generational and social gap, creating community cohesion.